Velcro Tester, to determine the capability of Velcro used for shoes, garments, etc.
Cut the specimen 540mm by 20 or 50mm in dimension from the sample being tested into the wheel of Velcro tester to be fitted completely. To subject Velcro (hook & loop) to repeated stripping and peeling for a certain number of times. Use tensile machine (another purchase) to measure its peeling strength (AS) and shear strength (PA) after this test.
- PLC closed-loop controller controlled. AC servomotor ensures accurate and durable running.
- Rigid construction and advanced AC servomotor ensures quiet running.
- Transparent plastic cover ensures safe and convenient operating.
- Upper Roller: Dia. 162+/- 0.5 mm, 70 mm in width
- Lower Roller: Dia. 160+/- 0.5 mm, 70 mm in width
- Roller Speed: 60+/-5 r/min
- Weight: 10N x 1, 20N x 2
- Number of test cycles: 5,000
- Counter: LCD display, 1- 9, 999 times, adjustable
|BS EN ISO 222776
||SATRA TM 123