- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Advanced performance of low and high temperature and humidity control, achieved by adapting the humidification tank exterior to the chamber, added benefit for long term test.
- Water recycling system reduce water consumption for longer operation.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved by optimization of the insulation system.
- Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.
- Spacious chamber volume with a maximum capacity of 1500L.
- Various volume sizes, available to suit any users’ need.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber and electric polished humidification tank.
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
- Portable water container makes supplying water convenient.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Clear observation of samples.
- Tempered glass door with built in heating wire.
- Energy efficient, long life span LED lighting.
- Wider view, inner glass door is available for monitoring of samples. (optional)
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires.
- 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit.
- Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- User friendly LCD controller.
- Colorful interactive touch type LCD controller.
- Set point temperature and present temperature are clearly shown together on display.
- Sufficient programmable control support.
- Operating progress can be shown in graph mode for better data understanding.
- Automatic start/stop can be programmed for unattended operations.
- Display indicates abnormal temperature changes or power failures.
- Selective bilingual language support.
(Korean / English or English / Chinese, selectable only when placing an order)
- Temperature and other operating parameters can be recorded using a six channel digital recorder.(optional)
Conditioning Chamber BrochureThe product brochure contains in-depth details about Conditioning Chamber in an easy to download format.
- RS-485 communication port (optional) enables connection up to maximum 32 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature.
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
- Easy to check status of real-time operations. Graph data supports easy understanding.
- Storage and documentation of programs.
- Data with saving capabilities in excel and text format.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, and temperature values.
- RS-232 communication port as standard offer.