FORMULA GUIDE COATED & UNCOATED
ULTIMATE TOOL TO SEE AND COMMUNICATE COLOR IN GRAPHICS & PRINT!
294 new trend colors added!
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
- 294 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors - the largest collection in the Pantone Graphics System
- Colors arranged in chromatic format with new colors integrated throughout the guide and top corners marked for easy reference
- Provides a visual reference for Pantone Spot Colors available in digital design programs
- Enhanced printing process provides improved color accuracy
- Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights (100 # coated and 80 # uncoated)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing