IULTCS Rubbing Fastness Tester, designed to carry out a rub fastness test on the surface of leather to determine the amount of ‘marring’ of the leather surface or the finish and to assess the amount of colour transferring from the sample to the rubbing pad under dry or wet conditions.
The unique design of IULTCS Rubbing Fastness Tester allows reliable and stable test result.
Impact appearance and construction design offers a good shape and convenient operation, also allows a long life time without repairing.
Available with a piece of 500g loading weight, thus allows a test with 500g or 1000g loading.
Equipped with an extension device so samples can be extended at a required rate.
Two models of single and double test position are offered.
- Rubbing finger: 500 +/- 25 g(or 1000g by adding a load mass)
- Loading weight: 500 +/- 10 g
- Dimension of base of finger: 15 x 15 mm
- Specimen: 120x20mm
- Rubbing stroke: 35 ~ 40 mm
- Speed of rubbing: 40 +/- 2 cycles/min
- Counter: LCD,1-999,999 times, automatically stops
|SATRA TM 173
White or black Rubbing wool felts 500pcs / pack, or 1000pcs / pack