Surface Flash Tester. The rapid spread of flame over the surface of the material without ignition of its basic structure, usually applied to pile or fur fabrics. This flammability tester is safe and easy to operate, Swivelling butane burner is traversed across the face of the fabric to determine whether surface flash occurs and to record any damage to the base fabric.
Automatic gas and timing control system including solenoid control gas valve and automatic ignition timer and controls.
- Nozzle moving speed: 150+/-5 mm/s
- Nozzle moving distance: ≥300mm
- Fire nozzle size: complies with ISO 6941
- Testing height of fur: 0-70mm
- Fire Height: 0-60mm (adjustable)